At A2z Computer Solutions we understand how important it is for you to have a reliable IT system that works all the time so that you can concentrate on your core business. We listen to understand your business needs to get to the root of the problem, then design and implement a system specific to your business. Provide solution in plain English and offer strategic advice.
We offer a range of IT Support services at flexible pricing to suite your budget and business needs. Our qualified and experienced engineers are always available on phone, emails, remote access and for site visit.
We see ourselves as your local IT department with the aim to providing reliable IT support services to small business owners who want complete peace of mind so to focus on the core job you love doing.
List of services we provide to small business in London and surrounding areas include:
- E-mail support – Gain advice and support from our IT experts via E-mail.Remote access support – We can access your computer remotely to diagnose and fix the problem.
- Telephone support – We can provide “Instant phone support” an experienced technician will help you with your support issue to diagnose and fix the problem.
- Onsite support – We provide you discounted on-site support to ensure that your hardware or software issues are resolved promptly.
- Server monitoring and Pro-active support
- Infrastructure support – We include support for your entire IT infrastructure and peripherals, so from routers to switches.
- We include support for your Microsoft Windows Server, from Windows Small Business
- Desktop support – Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems andApplications, so from Windows XP to Microsoft Office.
- Procurement Advice – All your IT related procurement and solutions fully researched and managed.
- Laptop support
- Strategic Advice
Our IT support covers all faults, problems and maintenance with the following
- Server & Desktop hardware maintenance
- Windows server & desktop operating system maintenance
- Ensuring back-ups are functioning correctly
- Anti-virus updates
- Printing services
- Consultancy on all future migrations
- System faults and corruption with any Microsoft products
- Maintenance of user accounts
- Restorations from back-ups
- Microsoft Windows patching